Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 200 Credit Officer Posts
Union Bank of India has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 200 Credit Officer (Grade II) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2017 to 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: Credit Officer (Grade II)
1. SC: 49 Posts
2. ST: 24 Posts
3. OBC: 65 Posts
4. UR: 62 Posts
Candidates maximum age should be minimum 23 years & maximum 32 years as on 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 04.10.2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and/ or Personal Interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for Gen & OBC, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 04-10-2017 to 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
2. Go to Careers Option & Select the Recruitment.
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on Online link & follow the instructions.
5. Complete Registration if Candidate would be New user.
6. Login directly if Candidate have already registered.
7. Fill-up the required fields & Submit the Form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 04-10-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs.
Last date for printing your application: 05-11-2017